The O. C. Pet Expo 2021 is an event designed to bring together pet owners, lovers, and enthusiasts with vendors that represent many aspects of the pet world. Shop, Play, Learn, and Adopt as you check out awesome exhibitors with the latest and greatest in Pet Products and Services.
PLEASE NOTE: All pets attending the Show(s) MUST be on a non-retractable leash at all times.
ADMISSION (includes admission to the Autumn Home Show + Art & Craft Fair): $8.00 Adults, $7.00 Seniors (55 & up), $5.00 Kids (14-22), and FREE for Children 13 & under
Well behaved leashed pets are welcome at all of our shows.
To bring your pet to the O. C. Pet Expo it must be 6 months or older and well-mannered.
- All pets MUST be kept on a leash (no longer than 6 ft.) or enclosed in a pet-friendly enclosure (stroller, etc) NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES
- Your pet must be up-to date on all its vaccinations. You must sign the waiver form stating this.
- All pet owners bringing their pets to the O. C. Pet Expo are required to sign a waiver form for liability for their pets and stating that they are up to date on all vaccinations. (you can download the form under Pet Waiver Form) or you can fill it out at the show. No one will be admitted with their pet without signing this form.
- Please use common sense when bringing your pet. If your pet gets nervous around large crowds or does not interact well with people or other pets, please leave them home!
- No pets in heat.
Well behaved leashed pets are welcome at all of our shows.
Racing, (almost!) free as a bird, and a “lure” within reach? It doesn’t get much better than that!
Lure coursing is a sport for dogs (and courageous cats) which involves chasing an exciting mechanical “lure” that jerks, jumps, wiggles, and turns on a dime, much like those elusive squirrels and rabbits that somehow (luckily) always manage to get away. So…any pet who enjoys an exciting game of “Chase,” regardless of age, ability, handicap, size, or skill, is welcome to give the Lure Course a try!
The sport of lure coursing is rapidly increasing in popularity, and once you’ve taken a gander at this game in action, you’ll see exactly why. This is a very popular feature, so those whose pooch (or courageous cat) would love a chance to give it a go, should make their way right over to the course and sign up
Lots of local exhibitors, all-day entertainment, Adoption booths with pets available for adoption, and so much more ….this event, partnered side by side with the HOME & CONDO SHOW + Art & Craft Fair, will attract so many attendees we feel compelled to share some tips with you….
Whether you’d like to learn, shop, play, or adopt, this is an event opportunity you won’t want to miss!
We expect this expo to be very well attended. As with any event that attracts crowds…advance ‘prep’ is important, folks who prepare for the expo tend to have a better experience. Below are some valuable tips to help ensure your pet and you have the best experience possible:
- Only bring your pet along if it is well behaved, non-aggressive and doesn’t get stressed out in crowded, stimulating and noisy situations. There are all kinds of other animals, small children, wheelchairs and lots of people at the event. Your pet will be exposed to dogs barking, people speaking loudly on microphones, crowds clapping and attendees cheering. You know your pet best, so please use your best judgment to make sure that your pet will enjoy the expo just as much as you will.
- While we have a number of staff members and volunteers who are always watching the crowds and pets to ensure everyone stays safe, it only takes a second for a dog bite to occur. Please review safe dog (and all pets, for that matter) greeting behaviors with your children before attending the show. Remind your child to always ask the owner’s permission to pet an animal. If a dog is hyper and won’t sit for the owner, walk away and don’t allow your child to pet the dog.
- We only have a few rules for bringing pets: your pet must be current on all age-appropriate shots. Pet owners must bring proof of their pets current rabies vaccination. Items accepted as proof are listed on the Pet Waiver Form. You’ll be required to sign a pet waiver at the entrance, but you can save time by clicking here to fill out your pet waiver form in advance and bring it with you to the show. Dogs must be on a non-retractable or a locked retractable lead, no longer than 6 feet at all times. No pets in heat can attend.
- Does your pet have an amazing talent or enjoy being the center of attention? Make sure to enter them in the pet talent and costume contests.
- The OC Pet Expo program includes vendors names and locations, a map of the show floor, the full schedule of events, and activities at the expo. Please pick up your copy at the expo entrance!
- If you are interested in adopting a pet… the majority of rescue groups have pets in their booths, many pets will be available for adoption.
- Please be prepared to clean up after your pet, in the event and “accident” should occur. Please be kind and pick up after your pet.
- Pet water stations will be available so that your excited companion doesn’t get dehydrated. These are communal bowls, so if you have a puppy or elderly pet, please keep it safe and bring a travel or disposable bowl for their use.
- This event is indoor and air-conditioned. If your pets breed can’t tolerate this kind of exertion, activity, and or exercise (for example, English Bulldogs), please plan to bring a stroller or wagon for them.
- If you have a small or tiny dog, you may want to be prepared to either carry it or have a stroller available. There will be large and extra-large dogs at the expo….some small pet owners may feel overwhelmed. Beware; little fur-babies may unintentionally get stepped on.
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your pet related products and services for ALL types of pets at the O.C. Pet Expo 2020.
In addition to having fun with their pet and enjoying this event, attendees will be interested in improving their knowledge, handling,
and care of pets, as well as looking for groomers, boarding services, pet sitters, trainers, pet food and treats, veterinarians,
clothing, accessories, and everything in between.
Our extensive advertising and promotion campaign will include newspapers, magazines, radio, T.V., billboards, flyers/posters,
Show programs, discount coupons, direct mailings, social media, and more. Reserve your space early to take full advantage of this publicity.
How do I sign up TO BE AN EXHIBITOR?
2019 O.C. Pet Expo Exhibitors
Brown Dog Co.
Canine Capes & Cuddles
Charlie’s Treats Bakery
Critters on Parade
Delaware Humane Association
Delmarva Cat Connection
Evangers Dog & Cat Food
Greyhound Pet Adoption of Delaware
Holistic Hemp Extracts
Humane Society of Wicomico County
Invisible Fence Brand of Delmarva
Kenille’s Kupboard Pet Pantry
Little Paws Dachshund Rescue
NeVetica Your Pets Choice
Ocean City Lions Club
Oceans East Luxury Apartments
Pinups for Pitbulls, Inc.
Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City
Soldier Solutions LLC
U. S. Kennels Incorporated
University of Maryland Extension and Maryland 4H
Visions By Shelley
Worcester County Humane Society
Worcester County Sheriff’s Office